From May 18th, 2020 the new National Decree and Regional Ordinance rule the following:
• Free movement within the Lombardy Region;
• Compulsory use of the mask in indoor public spaces and outdoors - except for intense sport activity when 2 meters distancing is kept;
• Open air activities and sports are allowed -as parks and public gardens are now open- but 1 m distance (2 metres when doing sports) must be kept. Swimming pools and gyms remain closed.
• Universities and academies can open libraries, research activities and experimentation laboratories. Exams and traineeships may be held physically if sanitary norms are respected.
• Museums, restaurants, bars, hairdressers, beauticians and most retails reopen their activities under the general and specific sanitary measures;
• Religious services -including marriages and funerals- are resumed;
• Production and industrial activities keep going under the sanitary measures and with respect to the safety at work regulations.
• To all those who have respiratory related syndromes and a body temperature above 37.5 degrees it is requested to remain home and call their general practitioner.