Issue date: 28/07/2020
Closing date: 25/09/2020
Workplace: San Donato Milanese (MI)
What you will do:
· Overseeing regulatory developments in one or more of Snam’s subsidiaries countries of operation;
· Developing regulatory positions as relevant to the activities of one or more Snam’s international subsidiaries;
· Providing qualitative and quantitative analysis, supporting the financial impact assessment of specific regulatory evolutions on Snam’s international subsidiaries;
· Analysing and providing regulatory input in relation to Snam’s existing and perspective new energy transition businesses, both in Italy and abroad;
· Energy system modeling skills and work experience;
· Experience in energy innovation; and experience in gas sector regulation / RES integration / sector coupling;
· Experience of working with committees, facilitating dialogue and building consensus;
· Experience in government energy policy development would be an asset.
· Post graduate university degree in Economics, Statistics, Finance (or other relevant disciplines);
· Min 3-5 years work experience in the energy sector and/or Min 3-5 years work experience in utilities regulation;
· Fluency in at least three languages (ideally among Italian, English, German, French, Chinese, Greek and Albanian);
See more and apply for this position.