Issue date: 12/10/2020
Closing date: 12/11/2020
We are looking for a Security Architect operating within the Security Operations Center (SOC) Enterprise structure, supports the definition of the Cyber Security strategy and, in accordance with the strategic and business objectives, provides specialist support in managing the platforms and services provided in the PA and Private world.
What you will do:
· Participate in the Cyber Security initiatives of the reference Business Unit, in order to ensure a continuous improvement in the level of protection and the timely identification and analysis of any anomalies or threats;
· Supports internal and external responses to security attacks / incidents, providing communications and collaborating with internal functions;
· Knowledge of ISO 27001/27002 industry standards and of ITIL and COBIT Framework;
· Excellent knowledge of Network Security architectures, design and development;
· Degree in Engineering or similar;
· Excellent knowledge of IT / OT methodologies and strategies
· Knowledge or experience in conducting CyberSecurity assessment activities and in defining remediation plans.
See more and apply for this position.