Issue Date: 02/12/2020
Closing Date: 06/01/2021
Workplace: San Donato Milanese (MI)
We are currently looking for a Renewable Energy Engineer who will join the Hydrogen Business Unit.
What you will do:
· Research opportunities both brownfield and greenfield for the various renewable sources (solar, wind and hydroelectric) both in Italy and abroad;
· Carry out technical analysis, inspections with a view to a better assessment of opportunities;
· Management of relations with developers/partners for the purchase/construction of plants;
· Management of relations with utilities for checking the connections of plants to the electricity grid;
· Verification of the technical aspects related to the possible integration of the renewable installation with the hydrogen production plant;
· Coordination of pre-acquisition/development technical due diligence activities;
· Management skills of a team;
· Strong dynamism and attitude to problem solving;
· Excellent relational/communication skills and ability to interface with all levels of the organization and with senior stakeholders, both internal and external;
· Ability to work in teams not only as part of one’s own function but also with multi-functional teams.
· Master’s degree in electrical or environmental engineering (or equivalent);
· 5+ years of experience in the renewable sector with technical role;
· Functional technical knowledge of plant components (panels, turbines, inverters, transformers);
· Knowledge of the electricity market;
· Knowledge of the main data bases and applications of the sector (radiation data simulators, wind, installed park data base);
· Ability to manage activities independently and with entrepreneurial spirit;
· Goal oriented;
· Fluent English and Italian.
Apply for the position HERE