Digital Passenger Locator Forms (dPLF).
These are forms with which you provide contact information about the address of your stay in Italy , to allow the Italian Health Authority to contact you promptly if exposed to a diffusive infectious disease during a trip by plane.
It will be the responsibility of the carrier to verify that the dPLF has been completed before boarding the passenger.
Failure to complete will result in denial of boarding.
Passengers are also required to register on their arrival (see below).
For more information, it is recommended to consult the above-mentioned Ordinances, the website of the Ministry of Health and the airlines concerned.
To fill in the dPLF it is necessary:
- Connect to the site https://app.euplf.eu/;
- Follow the guided procedure to get to the dPLF;
- choose Italy as the destination country;
- register on the site by creating a personal account with username and password (you need to do it only the first time);
- fill in and send the dPLF following the guided procedure.
Once the form has been sent, the passenger will receive the dPLF in pdf and QRcode format at the e-mail address indicated during registration, which must be shown directly from their smartphone upon boarding. Alternatively, the passenger can print a copy of the dPLF to show at boarding.
The dPLF must be submitted before boarding.
However, the field relating to the seat number assigned on the flight will always be editable.
One form must be completed for each adult passenger; accompanied minors can be registered on the accompanying adult's form.