Passengers coming from the aforementioned countries who cannot exhibit a negative swab test certificate for COVID-19, as well as passengers coming from other foreign countries, are required to register their arrival in Italy to the Department of prevention of the local health agency (see below) and self-isolate for 14 days.
Upon arrival, you are only allowed to go straight to your domicile identified as the place of health surveillance and fiduciary isolation in the shortest possible time. Use of public/shared transport is not permitted on this route, but car rentals and taxi rides are permitted.
Once you reach the place you have chosen for the 14 days of self-quarantine, you have to register your arrival at health authorities with this ONLINE FORM.* Upon registration, you will receive instructions on what to do and contacts for reaching out in case of necessity.
*In case of problems with filling the form :
- If you don't have got an Italian tax code yet, fill in the tax code field with 'N/A' to proceed with the registration.
- Write to or call your General Practitioner, or choose one in Milan if you don't have a family doctor.
- Contact health authorities by writing the ATS office: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your email message should contain:
- Your personal details
- Where you are arriving from
- The address of the place where you will spend your quarantine
- What means of transportation you used for your travel and to reach your final destination in Milan
- Your phone number and email address