IULM offers a free orientation-focused Junior Summer School online. One week of free lectures, dedicated to high school students, on the topics of applied communication. From june 29th to july 3rd virtual classrooms will be open to delve deeper in academic topics and to get to know iulm professors. The courses offered are:
in English: corporate communication
in Italian: language mediation, media seriality, corporate communication, arts, tourism, fashion
The IULM Master in International Tourism and Hospitality (MITH), now in its 16th Edition, is launching two new specialization courses, each with a targeted focus: Luxury Marketing & Client Experience and Revenue Management.
- Luxury Marketing & Client Experience provides insights into the unique world of Made in Italy and covers key concepts and fundamentals of luxury management Student are guided to develop the necessary skills to perform effectively as a luxury professional. T
The course takes place online during the summer break (29th June to 17th July).
Applicants must possess a bachelor’s degree to be eligible for admission. Upon full completion, students earn 3 ECTS and a graduate certificate.
This exclusive course is created and delivered in partnership with Dorchester Collection Academy.
8 merit awards covering 50% of the participation fee are available. More info here
- Revenue Management covers key concepts and fundamentals of revenue management, guiding students to develop the necessary skills to perform effectively as a revenue professional.
The course takes place online during the summer break (13th July to 20th July)
Applicants must possess a bachelor’s degree to be eligible for admission.
Upon full completion, students earn 3 ECTS and a graduate certificate. More info here
For more info see the IULM website or contact International Admissions Office at email@example.com.
IULM Flow, a project with a cosmopolitan flavour, will start entirely online and in English, with the aim of making the teaching offer and vision of IULM University known to an international audience.
IULM Flow, which will start with a first meeting on June 25th, is divided into
- Meetings with leading personalities from around the world.
- Masterclasses for future international students held by IULM professors on topics such as strategic communication, corporate communication, public relations, tourism and hospitality.
- Summer school, a 3-day course (scheduled for 1, 2 and 3 September) during which graduates, university students and professionals can attend lectures on the following topics: Creative Leadership and Critical Thinking, Milano Design District, Art & Innovation, Entrepreneurship and Innovation, Strategic Communication, Creative & Culture Industries)
see the news here.