This is the latest project to have transformed the aesthetics of Milano, inaugurated during Expo 2015. The three skyscrapers by Hadid, Libeskind, Isozaki are clearly visible from many areas of the city. Around the three towers rises the CityLife luxury district, a cluster of sparkling residential condos and office buildings, set around a ritzy shopping mall and a vast park.
Your visit to Milano is not complete without a stop at CityLife.
5 things to do
1. Discover all the works of ArtLine: stroll along the contemporary art park of the city looking for its many sculptures and installations.
2. Time for shopping! Multi-brand stores, food delicacies and movie showings: all at the CityLife Shopping District, Milano’s most sophisticated mall (M5 Tre Torri).
3. Lay down on the grass of Parco delle Tre Torri to admire the three skyscrapers designed by architects of world renown.
4. Check out the MiCo Convention Center and its incredible vaporwave roofing which seems taken straight out of a sci-fi movie (M5 Portello).
5. Enjoy a stroll amid the leafy and elegant palazzos of Via Pagano, and shop at the fine boutiques of Corso Vercelli (M1 Pagano).