Among the SPID issuers, students in Milano can get the immediate release of free SPID credentials at the Chamber of Commerce of Milano Monza Brianza Lodi, during an operator-assisted appointment.
You will need:
- Your ID such as passport or EU ID
- The Italian Public Healthcare Card (not the paper version) or the Tax Code Card or your Tax Code Certificate. (If you’re going to apply with the Tax Code Certificate: the certificate shouldn’t be more than 1 year old. It also has to be endorsed by the Revenue agency with a signature, a digital signature, a stamp, or a QR code.)
- Your smartphone where you can receive e-mail and SMS. It’s better to have an Italian number.
- You will need to install app MyInfocert available on all app stores
1. Book your appointment at the Chamber of Commerce.
You can book your appointment on the booking platform here.
Register with your personal details and email address (“Non hai ancora un account? REGISTRATI). You’ll receive a confirmation e-mail
Once logged in, consult the calendar and click on available days on the calendar (in white) to select one (the tab is called data) then choose the time (click on the tab called ora) of your appointment and confirm-
On the tab dati, place your name, last name, cell phone number, email and select “No” in the “Sei in possesso di firma digitale (token USB o smart card)?”.
Click on “CONFERMA” to confirm.
You will receive a confirmation with a call number and a QR code on your e-mail .
2. On your appointment
Bring the required documents (see above
Your appointment will take place in the Salon in Via Meravigli 11/A. Arrive 10 minutes earlier and check in with your QR code.
If you can’t make it or you wish to reschedule your appointment, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The issuance of your SPID is free, operator assisted, and will take from 15 to 20 minutes.
The SPID provider is Infocert