• Scan of valid passport / EU ID
• Scan of BOTH SIDES of the valid residence permit, only if applicable (or scan of the expired
permit and scan of the receipt for the renewal)
• Scan of Tax code
• [Scan of Italian driving licence – if applicable]
• [Scan of the original documents, translated and legalized, proving the
marital status and the composition of the family – if applicable]
• Land registry coordinates of your accommodation (those three numbers
are usually stated on the contract, or to be asked to the owner, look for Foglio, Subalterno and Particella)
• In case of tenancy: Scan of rent contract. Number, place and date of registration
of the rent contract at the Revenue Agency (If available)
• In case of hospitality: scan of written declaration of consent by the host to take residence in their premises (here's the link to the form) plus a scan of their ID - (obtain the land registry coordinates from your host). It may happen that you're hosted in a social housing building, in that case, your host needs to get an authorisation from the administration for hosting you, or to provide proof that the apartment is no longer under a council housing scheme (privately owned or rented).
• Letter of consent from the residence or hosting facility to take residence in their premises, in headed paper, signed and stamped by , stating the type, address of the venue, your generalities and that you're allowed to take residence there .