Milan is a city with a wealth of museums offering fascination insights on dedicated themes; this guide - written in Italian, English, French, Spanish, Russian and Chinese - can be used as a cultural compass for exploring the prized artifacts showcased in the many museum and exhibition venues located throughout the urban zones.
As a result of the pandemic and the social-distancing restrictions still in force, some opening hours and entry procedures to museums may vary.
It is, therefore, advisable to always consult the individual institutions’ websites.
The museum websites indicated below are updated with respect to those published in the brochure:
- The Last Supper: https://cenacolovinciano.org/en/
- Museum of Natural History: http://www.museodistorianaturalemilano.it/
- Civic Aquarium: www.acquariodimilano.it
- Monumental Cemetery: https://monumentale.comune.milano.it/
- Amphitheatre Park and Antiquarium: http://www.parcoanfiteatromilano.beniculturali.it/index.php?en/1/home
- Crypt of San Sepolcro: www.ambrosiana.it/en/
- San Siro Museum: https://www.sansirostadium.com/en/
- I Tesori della Ca’ Granda: https://www.policlinico.mi.it/beniculturali/
- The Typewriter Museum: www.museodellamacchinadascrivere.org
- Public Waterworks Muesum: www.centraleacquamilano.it
- Casa delle Arti-Spazio Alda Merini Cultural Centre: www.spazioaldamerini.com; email@example.com
- Fabbrica del Vapore Cultural Centre: www.fabbricadelvapore.org
Download the brochure to keep as a handy guide!