Milano has the following subway lines:
- Red Line M1: Sesto F.S. - Rho Fiera Milano / Bisceglie
- Green Line M2: Gessate / Cologno Nord - Assago Milanofiori Forum / P.za Abbiategrasso Chiesa Rossa
- Yellow Line M3: Comasina - San Donato
- Blue Line M4: Linate - S. Cristoforo (under construction)
- Lilac Line M5: Bignami Parco Nord - San Siro Stadio
The Blue Line M4 will be open in the course of 2021. The new subway map traces the new line, which will take you from San Babila straight to the Linate airport. The system is supplemented by the Passante underground rail link which connects urban and suburban railway stations to the subway network.