Milano is served by five subway lines.
- Red Line M1: Sesto F.S. - Rho Fiera Milano / Bisceglie
- Green Line M2: Gessate / Cologno Nord - Assago Milanofiori Forum / P.za Abbiategrasso Chiesa Rossa
- Yellow Line M3: Comasina - San Donato
- Blue Line M4 (under construction): from November 26th, 2022 are open the first 6 stops from Linate Airport to Dateo
- Lilac Line M5: Bignami Parco Nord - San Siro Stadio
The system is supplemented by the Passante underground rail link which connects urban and suburban railway stations to the subway network.
Here you can find complete info on operating hours and tickets of the underground system, trams and buses.