All vehicles coming to Milano must follow some traffic rules inspired by sustainability and environmental quality policies. Restrictions are active from Monday to Friday 07:30 am - 07:30 pm in the suburbs (Area B) and in the city center (Area C).
Area B is an area where access is forbidden for polluting vehicles and for goods vehicles measuring more than 12 meters. It includes the vast majority of the city’s territory: access, when allowed, is free of charge.
Please verify here if your vehicle can enter Area B here.
Tourist buses - Rental with driver (NCC) with more than 9 seats are subject to the payment of the following fares including 5 hours of free parking in the areas dedicated to buses:
€ 40,00 up to mt 8
€ 65,00 up to mt 10,50
€ 100,00 more than mt 10,50
Purchase and activation:
- online the website My Area C within midnight on the following day;
- from the parking meter, to be activated on the day of the access.
- Price per hour: € 8,00
- Via del Burchiello/Pagano
- Via Città di Fiume/Bastioni di Porta Venezia
- Via Valtellina (tra Via dell’Aprica e Via A. da Brescia)
- Via Mugello/Via Monte Ortigara
- Via Carbonera
Activation of 5 hours of free parking included in the Area C pass (Monday to Friday): insert the PIN code received upon activation in the parking meter.
- PASSENGERS PICK-UP/DROP-OFF, CITY CENTER
- Piazza Castello
- Via Marina
More info on the official website.
- RENTAL WITH DRIVER (NCC) – WITH MORE THAN 9 SEATS – FOR EXCURSIONS TRANSPORTING KIDS FROM PRIMARY AND MIDDLE CLASSES
€ 5,00 "NCC – School Excursions" to be activated with midnight on the day of the access.
To be purchased online only via the website My Area C.
- ZTL: limited traffic zones, reserved lanes, pedestrian areas
ZTL (Limited Traffic Zones) are areas where access is allowed only at certain times only for specific users.