Milano Abitare - the accessible rental agency is a service of the Municipality of Milano managed by the social cooperatives Spazio Aperto Servizi and Libellula.
They take care providing assistance and information on accessible rental in Milano and in particular on the agreed rent instrument.
The first information can be found on their website www.milanoabitare.org, while it is possible to fill in a contact form. Registration is free and authorizes the agency to contact users in case of opportunities.
Since they are an agency that deals with guidance and real estate brokerage in the field of controlled rental, they do not have direct management of housing, nor do they operate in the field of public housing services.
They can activate a search based on the needs of a person or a family unit, pointing out the next opportunities for social housing and cooperatives of inhabitants, or other possibilities of accessible rent.
If, on the other hand, the members of Milano Abitare intend to propose the stipulation of an agreed rent contract to an owner and need support, they can help them by providing users with the necessary information or users can put the property in contact with the agency.
Send them an email answering these questions that may be useful in finding a solution for you:
- How many people are you looking for accommodation for? Would they go to live together or separately?
- What type of accommodation are they looking for (one-room, two-room, three-room, etc.)? Are they, therefore, willing to share accommodation with other people they do not know?
- Is there income or is it exclusively students?
- What is a sustainable rent expense for them?
- Is there a preferential area of the city?
- Do they have a search deadline?