Milano is known as one of the most important cities in the world for fashion and shopping. So what better time to visit it than the winter sales?
The period of crazy purchases goes from 5 January to 5 March. The famous Fashion District, known as Quadrilatero della Moda, and the Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II are waiting for you to offer the luxury of shopping without too many thoughts. The Shopping Streets will amaze you with incredible offers, and in the stores of big names such as La Rinascente you will find many opportunities not to be missed. It's truly an embarrassment of riches!
Here are some practical tips on how to take full advantage of the sales:
- Make a list of everything you want, to understand exactly what is missing in your closet and what you do not need.
- Play early: the first weeks of sales are always the best because you can still find what you are looking for without running the risk that it has already been sold / sold out.
- Do not get stuck on a single colour or pattern. Also try colours that you usually do not wear or a model of dress that you have never experienced. You could be pleasantly surprised!
- Do not lose heart if you do not find immediately what you like: sometimes you need to look hard to find the perfect dress.
- Go shopping together! Going around the shops with friends is more fun, and they can give you suggestions if you are undecided about your purchases.
Now you just have to wear a pair of comfortable shoes and... go shopping!